The HFC product line represents modern stationary contamination monitors, designed for particular use at workplaces with open radionuclide sources. According to the user‘s specifications, various types, models and versions are available.
For mobile use it can also be equipped with transport wheels and a hand grip.
Depending on the version, the right hand detector can be taken out for use as a frisker probe. Similarly to the standard HFC-monitor, the narrow version is also available with single or double hand detectors. You can also choose between vertically or horizontally mounted hand detectors.
- Innovative detector technology based on thin-layer plastic scintillation detectors
- No gas-filled detectors – therefore significant reduction of repair costs
- No gas supply required
- Appropriate for α and β/γ contamination measurements
- PC–based measuring electronics on industry computer basis
- User-friendly menu interface, large-area colour LCD-screen for measuring value display
- Person-specific nuclide
- Person-specific contamination
- Detachable hand probe, therefore no additional frisker probe required
- Integrated calibration software (auto-calibration) for quality check
- Ergonomic housing design with stainless steel front
- Network-compatible connection of HFC-monitors to a central database / access control and parameter setting functions
If you have an enquiry about any of our products or services, please do not hesitate to give us your feedback or suggestions.