NUVIATech healthcare has over 60 years experience developing and assembling high quality dose calibrators, making us one of the most experienced manufacturers in the market.
The ISOMED 2010 Dose Calibrator is designed for the fast and accurate determination of the activity and volume activity of radioactive isotopes used for diagnostic testing and treatment in nuclear medicine.
The system is capable of measuring radioactive substances in liquid or gaseous form, such as hypodermic syringes, injection bottles or sealed ampoules. Selected solid radioactive substances (capsules, seeds, and afterloading) can also be measured.
- Fast and precise activity determination of radiopharmaceuticals used in nuclear medicine
- Well-type ionization chamber with USB connection
- Standard measurement chamber calibrated for more than 30 nuclides (including Y-90, Re-186, Lu-177, I-124 and Ra-223)
- Expandable radionuclide database
- Calculation of the activity to assure the correct time of medication administration
- Fast and accurate calibration, accounting for the isotope measured, the sample container used and the amount of sample present using an internal isotope factor table
- Integrated quality controls according to DIN EN 61303 (IEC 61303) and DIN 6855-11 (IEC 61948-4)
- Testing for Mo-99 breakthrough according to DIN 6854 (European Pharmacopoeia 10.0)
- Quality Control Protocols which meet medical authority requirements
- Measured values can be saved, exported and printed out
- Software Dose calibrator ISOMED 2010
- Standard measurement chamber with sample holder
- PC system with monitor (optionally with touch screen function)
- Additional shielding
- Test source Cs-137
- Label printer and protocol printer
- Molybdenum kit
- Y-90 pSet
If you have an enquiry about any of our products or services, please do not hesitate to give us your feedback or suggestions.