The ISOMED 2100 Well-type Counter is a nuclear medicine measurement system for nuclide-specific measurement of gamma-emitting samples with low activity and small volume.
The system uses a highly-sensitive Nal scintillation probe with a central hole into which the sample is inserted. The pulses arriving on the detector are processed by a multi-channel analyser and output as a digital measured value. Additionally, the measurements are displayed graphically as an energy spectrum.
- Many different nuclides to choose from
- Measurements in 4π geometry, i.e. the sample is surrounded on all sides by the scintillator crystal
- Graphical display of the energy spectrum
- Automatic dead-time and background correction can be activated
- Integrated quality controls according to DIN 6855-1 (IEC 61948-1)
- Measured values can be saved, exported, printed and graphically displayed
- PC system with monitor
- Software Well-type Counter ISOMED 2100
- 2“ x 2“ NaI szintillation probe with borehole
- MCA USB Box
- Well shielding
- Additional shielding
- Test source Cs-137
If you have an enquiry about any of our products or services, please do not hesitate to give us your feedback or suggestions.