The ISOMED 2151 Wastewater Counter is used to measure the activity of radionuclides in wastewater from nuclear medicine and radiotherapy treatment facilities.
The wastewater sample is transferred into special measuring beakers and measured with the Wastewater Counter.
The system uses an NaI scintillation probe as detector. Pulses arriving on the detector are processed by a multi-channel analyser and output as a digital measured value. Additionally, the measurements are displayed graphically as an energy spectrum.
The limit value prescribed by medical authorities can be reliably proven.
- Activity determination of F-18, Sr-89, In-111, I-125, I-131, I-131 P (cartridge) , Tc-99m or Tl-201
- Graphical display of the energy spectrum
- Automatic dead-time and background correction can be activated
- Integrated quality controls
- Measured values can be saved, exported, printed and graphically displayed
- PC system with monitor
- Software Wastewater Counter ISOMED 2151
- 3“ x 3“ NaI scintillation probe
- MCA USB Box
- Wastewater shielding
- Test source Cs-137
- Marinelli beaker
If you have an enquiry about any of our products or services, please do not hesitate to give us your feedback or suggestions.