STINGRAY consists of a versatile automated device for operating a microfluidic chip, manifold chip holder, and microfluidic chip. The whole system can be modified by adapting a number and parameters of its parts according to the individual requirements of a customer. This may reduce the final cost. The heart of the microfluidic system is PMMA based chip with six independent inlets. All the inlets can be used for specific purposes.
- Designed for microfluidic operations like precise mixing, separation, extraction, nanoparticle formation, etc.
- The platform offers a number of connections for various microfluidic operations
- The whole system can be modified according to individual requirements of a customer
- The low cost alternative of the microfluidic system represents a single manifold chip holder, allowing on-line monitoring of the processes run on the microfluidic chip
- The module contains a PLC; no additional switchboard is used
- The PLC is controlled via a control PC equipped with user-friendly interface
- Connection between the module, the PLC and a control PC is carried out using an Ethernet cable
- Enabling repeated return of a sample to the microfluidic chip, which can result in a significant increase of the yield
- Including three independent inlets for three different mobile phases with built-in degasser
- Four PEEK solenoid valves, two independent nanopiston pumps, two selectors (6/7), two manual injector valves with 100 μl loop volume (adjustable), 2/10 valve, three check valves
- Automatically operated manifold for a microfluidic chip
Standard width of a channel of the whole chip area
100 μm, can be lowered down to 5 μm
Chip resistant to pressure up to 200 bar
Standard high pressure connection with ¼-28 UNF fitting
If you have an enquiry about any of our products or services, please do not hesitate to give us your feedback or suggestions.