|The ISOMED 2162 Thyroid Uptake System is a Class IIb medical device for applications in nuclear medicine. It is used to support therapy planning in nuclear medicine treatment, especially in radioiodine therapy.
The purpose of the Thyroid Uptake System is to quantify the percentage of radioiodine uptake in the thyroid gland or in tissue derived from the thyroid gland. The measurement system is used to determine the count rates emitted by the patient.
The measuring system uses an NaI scintillation probe as detector. The pulses arriving on the detector are processed by a multi-channel analyser and output as a digital measured value. Additionally, the measurements are displayed graphically as an energy spectrum.
- The ISOMED 2162 Thyroid Uptake System measures count rates, calculates uptakes, determines effective half-life and maximum thyroid uptake
- Graphical display of the energy spectrum and the uptake curve
- Calculation of the required activity for the required dose in radioiodine therapy
- Automatic dead-time and background correction can be activated
- Integrated quality controls according to DIN 6855-1 (IEC 61948-1)
- Measured values can be saved, exported, printed and graphically displayed
- All-in-One PC
- Software Probe Counter ISOMED 2101
- Software Thyroid Programme medUPT
- 2″ x 2″ NaI scintillation probe
- MCA USB Box
- Probe shielding
- Table tripod
- Test source Cs-137
- Thyroid collimator
If you have an enquiry about any of our products or services, please do not hesitate to give us your feedback or suggestions.