The ISOMED 2154 Wastewater Counter is used to measure the activity of radionuclides in wastewater from nuclear medicine and radiotherapy treatment facilities.
The wastewater is collected in decay tanks. For the activity determination of I-131 or Tc-99m, the system uses NaI scintillation probes located in an inner tube in the centre of the decay tanks. Pulses arriving on the detector are processed by a multi-channel analyser and output as a digital measured value. Additionally, measurements are displayed graphically as an energy spectrum.
- Activity determination of I-131 or Tc-99m (other nuclides on request)
- Up to 8 containers can be monitored simultaneously
- Graphical display of the energy spectrum
- Integrated quality controls
- Measured values can be saved, exported, printed and graphically displayed
- PC system with monitor
- Software Wastewater Counter ISOMED 2154
- 2“ x 2“ NaI scintillation probes
- MCA USB Box
- Test source Cs-137
- Display and Evaluation Programme ISOMED 2254
If you have an enquiry about any of our products or services, please do not hesitate to give us your feedback or suggestions.