The Waste Water Counter ISOMED 2154 is meant for γ-spectrometric inline activity measurement of 131I (other nuclides on request) from waste water of nuclear-medical institutes, which is stored in decay containers.
- The NaI-scintillation probes are positioned in an inner pipe in the middle of the storage tank
- Up to 8 containers can be monitored simultaneously
- The system parameters can be set in various ways according to user requirements
Display and evaluation software
- The display and evaluation programme ISOMED 2254 allows the combination of up to 8 inline waste water counters NuWM ISOMED 2154 in one application
- Up to 64 decay containers can be displayed in total
- The counters can be displayed individually or simultaneously
- Disposal activity and disposal volume during evaluation are calculated
If you have an enquiry about any of our products or services, please do not hesitate to give us your feedback or suggestions.