The ISOMED 2163 Incorporation Counter was specially developed for routine monitoring of the thyroid of medical and technical staff working at radioiodine therapy facilities, known as the ‘incorporation check’.
Our solution measures and evaluates I-131 dose, and has the capability to measure and evaluate I-123 and I-125.
The system uses an NaI scintillation probe as detector. Pulses arriving on the detector are processed by a multi-channel analyser and output as a digital measured value. Additionally, the measurements are displayed graphically as an energy spectrum.
- The ISOMED 2163 Incorporation Counter measures the count rates and calculates the thyroid activity on this basis
- Calculation of the accumulated dose for a defined period of time
- Graphical display of the energy spectrum
- Automatic dead-time and background correction can be activated
- Integrated quality controls according to DIN 6855-1 (IEC 61948-1)
- Measured values can be saved, exported, printed and graphically displayed
- PC system with monitor
- Software Probe Counter ISOMED 2101
- Software Incorporation Programme Ink2000
- 3” x 3”-NaI scintillation probe
- MCA USB Box
- Probe shielding
- Specially shielded chair
- Test source Cs-137
- Incorporation collimator
If you have an enquiry about any of our products or services, please do not hesitate to give us your feedback or suggestions.